Apr 26, 2009

Stream Trout Fishing

One of my favorite sports is stream trout fishing. I'll give you a little background about my experience trout fishing. I used to live in New in Jersey, where I did most of my trout fishing. And most of it was done with my friend Art. NJ stocked a lot of trout in the Spring as did Pennsylvania and New York. So I guess you could say we fished a lot for stocked trout. But we also fished year round, so a lot of the fish we caught may or may not have been for that year's stocked fish.

Art and I caught a lot of fish. We didn't keep but what the limit allowed, but we caught a lot of fish. We also mostly fished with bait, usually nightcrawlers and salmon eggs depending on the time of the year. In the Spring we used a lot of salmon eggs, the rest of the year it was nightcrawlers.

Our tackle of choice was ultra-light spinning rods and reels, Fly rods were OK, but we caught a ton more fish with spinning tackle. Again, Art and I caught a lot of trout. What's a lot? Anywhere from 22 to 54 trout a day. One day we caught 103 when our friend Fred was with us. Of course there were many days when we caught nothing or maybe one or two.

This background is so you get the idea that I'm not just some yahoo spouting off about trout fishing, that only read about it in a book. (I may be a yahoo, but of a different kind).

George Aughey shares what he learned in years of fishing for stream trout fishing in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. His experience and expertise along with his tell-it-like-it-is style of writing should be a big help to people just learning how to fish for trout. For the last 25 years Mr. Aughey has been in the Financial Services industry using an educational approach with Clients. Most people in today's economy are having a rough time financially and probably spend too much time worrying to find the time for fishing. He and his wife Mary have a company, Equity Benefits, LLC, which specializes in helping behind in their mortgages to keep their homes. To learn more about saving and keeping your home, Contact George at: 651-967-7730.

Or, visit their blog at: http://www.yourmortgageloanmodification.com/save-your-home/.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=George_Aughey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites
Increase your PageRank